A lot of exciting things have happened at Eastmark since our last fall home tour:
• Eastmark was ranked the #1 best-selling master-planned community in Arizona
• Eastmark surpassed the 1,000 homes sold milestone
• Eastmark’s private 4,000 sq. ft. resident pool and community recreation center, “The Bus Stop” opened just in time for spring break
• Encore at Eastmark opened a private clubhouse, pool, gym and recreation center for its 55+ residents
• Eastmark welcomed new builders and neighborhoods in Phase 2
But don’t take our word for it. Come out to see it for yourself. Come see our new builders, amenities, home models and floorplans – plus, come learn about what’s on the horizon for Eastmark.
The Eastmark community has a lot to choose from. Home tour weekends are one of the best way to efficiently sort through the more than 50 homes and models available, including Quick-Move-In Homes for immediate occupancy. Eastmark offers homes that range in size from 1,300 to 5,700 sq. ft. and range in price from the $200s to $500K+.
Make your first stop The Eastmark Visitor’s Center to pick up you Home Tour Driving Map and let our staff help you plan your route to help you take in the community and get directly to the homes that you’d like to see most.
We’re located 1 mile east of Ray Road and Ellsworth Road at 10100 East Ray Road, Mesa.
Realtors are invited to grab a complimentary bite to eat at the Eastmark Visitors Center on Saturday, April 23 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Please RSVP to Lori Chaplin: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to find out more? Sign up today to receive invitations to Eastmark’s many exciting events, and hear about new neighborhoods and developments.