A great timeline came out recently on azcentral.com that tracks Eastmark’s milestones when we began creating this ‘city within a city.’
The timeline begins in 2006 and include markers for all major milestones, including:
– Eastmark engaging neighbors in open houses and brainstorming for the new community
– Recycling and remediation efforts in 2010 on the Proving Ground site
– Revealing Eastmark as the community name
– The groundbreaking of First Solar Inc., the first business to break ground at Eastmark
– The community grand opening in 2013
– Announcements of new Eastmark partners
These are just a few of the major milestones which are noted. It ends with our most recent event, the groundbreaking of Encore at Eastmark, the community’s first neighborhood for active adults.
Take a look at these aerial photos that show how the Eastmark community is evolving.
Keep up with us on Facebook or by subscribing to our newsletter to get the latest on news and announcements as the Eastmark community continues to grow.
Welcome to Eastmark