Eastmark is designed as a robust, mixed-use community. A cohesive blend of the best of residential housing, education, retail, commerce and recreation. Located in one of the fastest-growing areas in the Greater Phoenix marketplace, Eastmark is in the center of it all. Adjacent to Mesa’s Elliott Road Tech Corridor and close in proximity to major highways, Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, top-ranked school districts and a number of leading businesses, Eastmark is an ideal location for growing industries and businesses.
What’s coming next?
In 2018 Eastmark will introduce:
- The Learning Center preschool
- 12 new neighborhoods (including The Estates, a gated executive housing neighborhood and more courtyard homes at Inspirian Park alongside The Eastmark Great Park).
- Steadfast Farm at Eastmark, a 2-acre commercial farm which will feed residents and local restaurants.
- EdgeCore, a 180-thousand square foot data center, part of Mesa’s Elliott Road Tech Corridor.
- A second phase of The Eastmark Great Park, which will include lighted ball fields, dog parks and multipurpose courts.
In 2019, Eastmark will add:
- A 60-acre Queen Creek High School campus (to open late 2019)
- A 14-acre retail plaza at Signal Butte and Point Twenty-Two Blvd
- Luxury apartments and luxury townhomes
- And potentially a few more new businesses!
Sign up here for Eastmark’s updates to be among the first to know what’s coming next!