First Rate Education That Fits You
We don’t cut corners when it comes to the educational options at Eastmark. It doesn’t matter your age or area of focus; the institutions available here, and also nearby, are first rate. With so many options, you can find the education that fits the individual needs of each member of your family.
Uniquely located in two of the state’s best public school systems, both Queen Creek Unified School and Gilbert Public School districts serve Eastmark offering programs in regular education, special education and early childhood.
Eastmark welcomes first early education preschool
The Learning Experience, one of the nation’s fastest growing academies for early education for children 6 weeks to 6 years, opened its Eastmark campus (the first in Arizona) in 2018.
Eastmark is home to two of the nation’s top-ranked charter schools.
BASIS Mesa at Eastmark, has a rigorous academic curriculum for grades K to 12, and continues to have plans for expansion. The emphasis is on advanced placement courses, with the goal to make students more competitive in the global economy. Its students gain admission to some of the nation’s best colleges.
Sequoia Pathfinder Academy at Eastmark, a STEAM-based, elementary school, serves grades K-6. The emphasis on interactive, collaborative and inquiry-based science, technology, engineering, arts and math (STEAM) learning helps motivate student’s curiosity and creativity.
Eastmark High School coming to Eastmark for 2019-20 academic year
North of Ray and east of Ellsworth roads is Eastmark High School, new to the community for the 2019-20 academic year and opening in July 2019. It is now accepting students in grades 7-10.
Other QCUSD schools in the Eastmark area:
- At the northeast corner of Ray and Signal Butte roads is Gateway Polytechnic Academy, a preK-5 elementary school which will be preK-6 in 2019/2020.
- Silver Valley Elementary School is now accepting students in preK-6 grades, opening July 2019.
After school programs and a tuition-based preschool is also available. Visit www.qcusd.org for more information and enrollment.
Close to Eastmark, you’ll also find a number of Gilbert Public Schools:
Meridian Elementary – Warner and Signal Butte – A Rated Neighborhood School – http://meridian.gilbertschools.net/
Canyon Rim Elementary – Elliot and Ellsworth – Including a Traditional Academy – A Rated School – http://canyonrim.gilbertschools.net/
Junior High School
Desert Ridge Junior High – http://desertridgejunior.gilbertschools.net/
Desert Ridge High School – http://desertridgehigh.gilbertschools.net/
Also nearby, you’ll find career, technical and alternative high school services as well as a variety of charter schools throughout Mesa and the East Valley to ensure every student has a place to excel.
There’s plenty of post-secondary educational opportunities close to Eastmark.
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College offers Avionics Certiﬁcate programs.
- ASU’s Polytechnic campus in Mesa provides project-based learning
- Communiversity at QC offers certificate to graduate degree classes in-person and online
- Mesa Community College offers a variety of programs to meet many career goals
- East Valley Institute of Technology has 35 occupation-specific programs for adults and high school students
- Benedictine University teaches critical-thinking in the liberal arts
- Wilkes University’s Mesa Center for Higher Education, and Upper Iowa University’s Mesa Education Center are also located nearby