First Rate Education That Fits You
We don’t cut corners when it comes to the educational options at Eastmark. It doesn’t matter your age or area of focus; the institutions available here, and also nearby, are first rate. With so many options, you can find the education that fits the individual needs of each member of your family.
Two of the state’s best public school systems serve Eastmark – Queen Creek Unified School District and Gilbert Public School. Each offers programs in regular education, special education and early childhood.
Eastmark welcomes first early education preschool in 2017.
The Learning Experience, one of the nation’s fastest growing academies for early education for children 6 weeks to 6 years, plans to open its Eastmark campus (the first in Arizona) in 2017. Read more.
Eastmark is home to two of the nation’s top-ranked charter schools.
BASIS Mesa at Eastmark, has a rigorous academic curriculum for grades 3 to 12, and continues to have plans for expansion. The emphasis is on advanced placement courses, with the goal to make students more competitive in the global economy. Its students gain admission to some of the nation’s best colleges.
Sequoia Pathfinder Academy at Eastmark, a STEAM-based, elementary school, serves grades K-8. The emphasis on interactive, collaborative and inquiry-based science, technology, engineering, arts and math (STEAM) learning helps motivate student’s curiosity and creativity.
At the northeast corner of Ray and Signal Butte roads is Gateway Polytechnic Academy, a K-6 elementary school. After school programs and a tuition-based preschool is also available. Visit www.qcusd.org for more information and enrollment. Also nearby, you’ll find career, technical and alternative high school services as well as a variety of charter schools throughout Mesa and the East Valley to ensure every student has a place to excel.
There’s plenty of post-secondary educational opportunities close to Eastmark.
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College offers Avionics Certiﬁcate programs.
- ASU’s Polytechnic campus in Mesa provides project-based learning
- Communiversity at QC offers certificate to graduate degree classes in-person and online
- Mesa Community College offers a variety of programs to meet many career goals
- East Valley Institute of Technology has 35 occupation-specific programs for adults and high school students
- Benedictine University teaches critical-thinking in the liberal arts
- Albright College offers digital communications and informational systems programs
- Wilkes University’s Mesa Center for Higher Education, and Upper Iowa University’s Mesa Education Center are also located nearby